Stouty's Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stouty's Graphics

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to put up a signature...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG*
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

How to put up a signature... Empty
PostSubject: How to put up a signature...   How to put up a signature... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 pm

well, here is a tutorial on how to put up a sig, well or post any pictures up on the forum...

1.Let's say that i'm the one who made the sig/picture and it's this one:
How to put up a signature... Archer
Yeah, you can't click it, so how do you do it?

2.Right click on it and press: Save Picture As..., then save it to wherever you like.

3.I always put my pictures into this: http://www.shrani.si/index.php
Yeah, it's a slovenian site so you might not understand anything it says, but that's why i'm here Wink

4.press that link and it will get you to a start menu... then press that button that is marked with red:
How to put up a signature... Tutor1Then, just choose any pictures, but they have to be type: .jpg, .bmp and else, but i suggest you put it to .bmp
Then press the big: Shrani(and a twisted arrow) button.

5. Then wait and after about 1 minute, there will appear a new screen with 4 lines and each one will have text in it. The first one is the link and if you put it up, it will look like this:
http://www.shrani.si/f/22/g/2VBIYyyC/archer.jpg
The second one is the image. It's the same as the link, just it has How to put up a signature...  in front of it, and at the end of it... so the second one will appear like this: How to put up a signature... Archer
The third one is the same as the Second one, except, you can click on it. I ussually just take the 2nd one, that's why you can't click it... The 3rd one will appear like this: How to put up a signature... Archer
Don't mind the 4th one, it's something you wont need...

6.Go to your Profile and click one of the windows called: Signature. There, you will see an empty box, in which you will put the second line, that is the one with How to put up a signature...  and

And now the easier way...

1. The creator of the picture/sig will post it and you can just press: "Quote" on his post and find the line that is the picture, don't mind what he writes then.

2. Copy the line and paste it in the box mentioned in 6.

Well, there it is, hope you know what to do now ^^

Last edited by =mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG* on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=mYh=Stouty*SG*
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: How to put up a signature...   How to put up a signature... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Smile you can do it Archies way good job explaining to bro... but if you want for less work go to photobucket and create and account there you can upload any image off your pc and get the image link and post in on the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://stoutys-graphics.forumotion.com
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG*
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: How to put up a signature...   How to put up a signature... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

yeah, i don't use photobucket, you need an account...As i said, it's easiest to just press quote and select it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put up a signature...   How to put up a signature... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to put up a signature...
Page 1 of 1