Stouty's Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stouty's Graphics

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want a signature!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG*
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

I want a signature! Empty
PostSubject: I want a signature!   I want a signature! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Hey guys, well, i want a signature and this is kind of a DARE xD yes, everybody that wants to, can try to make me a sig, i will pick from the best one, others, no effence please... and i want it with this style:

Sort Of Background(Neon, Sniper, Rainbow, Galaksy, any special renders...): I want an Archer in the middle on a green-like background, you can noodle with that xD

Any suggested font: yes, i want a font called Creepsville, you can find it and download it here at http://www.dafont.com and go to: Fancy=Horror, on the 1st page it will be...Put the ='s and |'s and *'s with the font on the same site, fancy, horror, and it's called MB Horror House

What should be written on it: first on the left, write: =mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG* and then on the right write: I Shoot To Kill!

What color should the writing be like: Darkish Red

Should there be a logo? Nah...

Any special wishes for the Signature? Yeah, if you can, make the blood dripping from the letters but if you can't you can sellect a font called: Cold Night For Aligators, the same site and all... and if you can, you could make some special effects, like Light from the top right corner, but if you can't, nvm...

Well, this is a challenge and we will see if you are up for it Wink

AND anyone can make a topic here like this one, and he will do the same as i did, make a challenge that we will try to fulfill!

GOOD LUCK!

~ArcHie

Last edited by =mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG* on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=mYh=Stouty*SG*
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: I want a signature!   I want a signature! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Ill do the best i can :! but itll have to be later tonite and maybe 2morrow..... ill also put up a challenge later Smile see if you can do it
Back to top Go down
https://stoutys-graphics.forumotion.com
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG*
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I want a signature!   I want a signature! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:21 pm

No rush guys, this can wait!

@Stouty Well, we will see Wink
Back to top Go down
|sM|.Zenith *SG*
Soilder
Soilder

PostSubject: Re: I want a signature!   I want a signature! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:38 pm

lol i would try and make one for you (despite the fact that im not that good), but i dont have photoshop anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA*SG*
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: I want a signature!   I want a signature! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

you want to get it for free? go to http://www.warez-bb.org/ and make an account then, login and go to the second forum called Apps then in the low right corner i think, there is a search thingy, click it and put in Adobe Photoshop Cs5 there, find a one that you think is the best and download it, install it and so on...Thanks to vynal, i know that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a signature!   I want a signature! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want a signature!
Page 1 of 1